Strategy is a term that comes from the Greek strategia, meaning “generalship.” Thus, strategy refers to the use of resources. Strategy is the way a company achieves its Vision, Mission and Goals.
At Build It Backwards(SM), we teach you how to create your unique Vision (the difference the organization makes in the world). Mission (how you achieve your Vision) and Goals (the measurable objectives you set). Then the Strategies (long-term) and Tactics (short-term) that are best to achieve these are identified with action plans.
What strategic services do we provide?
- Strategic Assessment: where is the business today from the perspective or operations, finance, leadership, culture, marketing, customers, employees, resources, etc.
- Strategic Planning: why the organization exists, what it wants to accomplish; how it will get there; where it will find the resources and by when.
- Strategic Implementation: putting the strategic plan into effect which most organization never accomplish
- Policy Deployment: also known as Hoshin Kanri, is a method to capture strategic goals, make them part of the culture as well as developing the actions to bring these into reality.
- Succession Planning: is the process of creating the planned successful future of the organization when the existing ownership and/or leadership is no longer there.
Contact Build It Backwards(SM) today and let our strategic services give your business the foundation to succeed well into the future.